Apparently the Brookfield Zoo is having a contest. A photo contest. I have been steadily clicking away for months now. I have a plethora of plethoras of pictures.
This heralds the current predicament I face you folks with:
Can you help me pick which one you think will win me a prize?
I'm uploading them all to my photobucket as soon as I'm done writing this. Go look, and let me know. I don't know when Steve is off next, but we're heading to the zoo to fill out the necessary paperwork and drop off a shiny little 8 x 10.
Seriously, let me know.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

5 comments:
i like the first one of the monkey on the platform
uh... file name??? there's a lot with monkeys. :[
I like the one of the parrot on the first page.
The big red one? I like that too. I really should probably condense some so you all don't get discouraged and just skim through.
I just can't narrow them down much, I love them all.
the red parrot shot is a good one too, send em all in under different names...
Post a Comment