Monday, September 1, 2008

Revisions

I spoke to a friend and she gave me some pointers that really helped me narrow things down. They included, but aren't limited to: No butt shots, no pictures in cages (too depressing) or glass(too easily smudged and fingerprinted and then too much of a chance that's all that will show up on it once they're enlarged), and none with a lot of background noise.

I've narrowed it down to these. The macaw has got the most votes so far, but I really like the gorilla playing with his feet. (her?) I think we're going to the zoo wednesday. I know that they're excited about any zoo babies. They're also doing this whole "Year Of the Frog" thing, but all my frog pictures are sub-par at best.

I suppose I really should be working on school stuff...











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macaw

Betty BeadBug said...

I agree with "Angry" but at the same time I have a soft spot for the giraffe. It is a great photo too.
Aren't you supposed to be doing your homework?

Clay Perry said...

use the one with the red chicken

Betty BeadBug said...

Yes, the red chicken.