as in Medical Transcription.
I'm signed up for online courses to eventually work from home. I'm so excited. I don't have to pay for day care. I don't have to pay for work clothes. I don't have to sell my first born to fill up my gas tank to get to work.
I can travel all over and still work as long as there is internet to use. :D
I'm so excited. I feel like a grown up, which helps the anxiety involving the impending son.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
See! I told you that it is always stressful but just when it seems to be at his highest peak something happens and there is a break. Focus, focus, focus! Take every advantage of this chance!
Good for you!
Great things come to those who wait.We knew it would happen for you!Study hard.you could type away and hold Dexter too.
G & G
Post a Comment