Friday, August 29, 2008

Science and Dino Bones and Nephews, Oh My!

We went to a children's museum and Rockford, IL and suddenly found ourselves at the end of the movie Something Wicked This Way Comes.

It was good to see everyone and I got a lot of fun pictures. They should be up on my photobucket soon.

Also: newest adventure in medical transcription:

Vagotomy. Just when you ladies think you'd rather never have one of those:
->An operation to cut the vagus nerve. This causes the stomach to make less acid.<-

I can only hope this makes you giggle like it makes me giggle. It also helps me remember them, so if you're not laughing you can go get a vagotomy.

3 comments:

Clay Perry said...

my names is mr dark, i would advise you to respect that

HeartofGoldPlate said...

My new favorite cartoon show referenced that movie and I about died I was so excited someone besides me remembered it. :D

Betty BeadBug said...

You and your potty mouth....does your mother know you are using words like that?