I'm thinking of starting another blog once Dexter decides to debut. A friend of mine is showcasing his growth in photography skills by doing a picture a day blog. No words, just one picture posted. I'd love to do that for everyday of Dexter's life. I just don't know when I would start, because I know I won't have internet access while I'm in the hospital. Well, maybe they'll have wireless. I can hope. What would I even call it? I have a month or so to figure it out. I'm just so glad I've got the camera I have. Prepare yourselves for picture overload anyways.
The van we looked at yesterday has weird brake issues. The dealer said he'd get it looked at first thing this morning. We're supposed to call 'round about noon. It's a nice Town and Country. Steve seems excited about it, and my dad says it seems pretty good.
In growing a baby inside me news, I have this newfound love affair with guacamole. I never have liked guacamole, but I can't get enough of the stuff. I'm so excited to make a big ass bowl and just sit and be fat and eat it all later.
Ok, I can't sit here all tummy rumbly and just talk about it. Time to walk the guacamole walk, not just talk the talk.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
You will call the blog Bean of course silly. You can take photos at the hospital and one of us can load them if you don't have wireless. You might be a little busy anyway. You could always add pictures from the hospital on his first day home. We will figure it out.
Post a Comment