Guess who got a new car???
That's right. This guy.
2000 Chrysler Town & Country. 99K miles. Total price after plate fees and sales tax: $5,661.
Pictures soon to come.
Also, where the heck is everybody lately? Nobody is answering emails.
In other news, steve's dad thinks steve is frustrated because of my feelings toward his dad. I don't know what makes me more sad, that I can't just suck it up and be polite, or that his dad is so delusional he thinks it's all my fault. I've asked steve at least once a day since I moved in if I'm the reason he gets frustrated with his dad. He said this has been going on a long time now, probably since he got hurt.
I bet he's just pretending the big baby belly doesn't exist. I wonder if he even asks steve about the impending grandson. I wish we lived on our own, or that my parents didn't already have such a full house. We have a nice little chunk of savings started with the 1500 we didn't spend on getting a new car.
I wish I had been a bit more of a grown up before I decided to not forgo this whole baby thing.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

3 comments:
dont drive this one into the lake...
This one what? Baby or car?
:D
Glad you have wheels now.That will be good for when you and Steve rush to the hospital to wait for Dexter.
When Dexter arrives his dad will change.He will be a grandpa then.
He might be the type of person where the other guy is at fault and not him.
Now sweetie just relax and get ready for your baby.Love you lots!!!!
G
Post a Comment