Dex is doing the trick where he doesn't move much. I'm hoping when i go to sleep later it will be a kickfest like it was this morning.
The last kitten is getting on my last nerve. He gets into EVERYTHING...
Fox has been sneezing out all kinds of clear, runny stuff. Tonight I helped hold his little arms down while Lili sucked all the snot out of his nose. Not. Fun. He cried so hard he made himself throw up. All over me.
The frozen strawberries are taking forever to thaw, even when I follow package directions. The strawberry trifle had better be worth it. It includes, but is not limited to: pound cake, butter cookies, strawberries, french vanilla pudding, and whipped cream. I remembered my camera this time so I should have a pic of the final product before the cannabis induced dessert inhalers make it non-existant.
It's almost baby shower time, and after that, it's almost baby time. I'm so unbelievably nervous, but I'm not sure which one weighs more on my mind these days.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
Remember, you can use the toilet idea. That will make everyone's appetite go away so you won't have to worry about making the food.
That is my boy...so thoughtful, yes? You will do great at the shower and the baby. Grandma will be coming and your sister will be there. Your mom has been there all along. It will all end up being great. Tell those hogs to save me some trifle, will ya? Except Steve. He can have mine if he wants some more.
Post a Comment