and I won't cook for nobody but you.
Ok, that's a lie. I'll cook for everybody. I've been in a mood as of late.
I made coleslaw the other night! I even shredded the cabbage myself. (I'm sure I can get in trouble for proclaiming how I crudely chopped it as shredded, but lets not argue semantics.) I forgot to salt and pepper it and Steve still thought it was good. This man is a deer to a salt lick when it comes to the white stuff. He said it didn't even need it. :D
My next feat is rice krispie treats with honey and peanut butter instead of marshmallows. Maybe I won't screw these up and end up with a big blob of rice krispie/marshmallow and then almost a bowl's worth of unstuck krispies. (read: I SUCK at the mixing together portion of Rice Krispie Treating)
I bought a trifle dish! Now comes the fun part of makin some trifle. Some genius lady told me of some ideas for Death By Chocolate Trifle. The description got rave reviews, so I had better try it before my shower. Don't want to put forth the edible version of communism on my guests. (read: looks good on paper, falls apart in real life)
I've been feeling extra pregnant lately, and while I can feel ok spending a whole day doing zoo type activities and then cook things, I get home and finally rest and I can barely move my lower back/hips hurt so bad. :(
I wish he was out and a year old already.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

3 comments:
Don't rush my Bean! While I know you are tired of being the only one who can carry him don't wish away his babyhood. It is tough and you will definitely get tired but then you will wake up one day and he is a teenager and you won't be able to pick him up anymore. So enjoy it as much as you can. Even when you want to throttle him.
Death by Chocolate...what a way to go right? I want you to cook for me again. I always appreciated it. You are one of the few who ever does. xo xo xo
Now that I have the trifle dish I'm anxious to try out all the concoctions I've been thinking of.
And as much as I whine now, I'll probably whine just as much when he's about to walk and not content with just sitting with a toy. :D
I'm excited, and so is steve. He keeps telling the Bean that he cant wait until he can hold him.
Steve is a good man Lola - hold on with both hands. The world is an imperfect place but when you find that someone who wants to weather it with you it is not to be taken lightly. :0)
Now try out some combos and let me know how they go! Curious George, Death by Chocoloate, Banana Split, Strawberry Shortcake, Cheesecake Lovers....the list is endless. I am sure Steve won't mind being a test subject.
Post a Comment