Monday, August 11, 2008

I'd give all my tomorrows for just one more yesterday

where I could lie on my stomach. It's such a trivial thing that has blown up into such a luxury. I will never take it for granted ever again.

I'm 239lbs. Officially a house. When I sleep the side I sleep on starts feeling like someone hit my hip with a baseball bat. Then I get the lovely little ache down to my knee. Rolling over is a temporary fix until the side I roll to gets afflicted. It's the rolling over that's the hard part.

The doc visit went relatively uneventfully, as usual. I waited for 2 hours before I even got in to see the doc. There were 2 ladies next to me complaining. I understand being pregnant and uncomfortable. I really don't think they should complain about having to wait 40 minutes when I had been there an hour and a half by then. I was quietly reading a magazine. I know the world does not ebb and flow based on me. I understand people have things that are more important and it might eat up some of my precious time. It's really hard to be in a foul mood about time at an obstetrician's office. I don't mind waiting if it means my doctor is going to be there for me when my baby decides to slide on out.

I'm watching Fox today. He's becoming quite the mimic. He's just mimicking the dogs. I don't mind him not talking a lot or walking yet because I get to see him pant and bark. And lick the dogs right in their faces.

Shower in Tminus 5 days. eep.

No comments: