The Zoo has a new baby. I got to see him today. He was born on August 15, and his dad died earlier this year in some freak accident. Turns out curiosity kills the giraffe too.
Sorry, that was a horrible joke. Here are cute baby pictures to make up for it.
thats it, we went there & saw everybody riding in paddle boats & having a great time splashing each other & as we walked up i noticed all the refuse floating around...
Couldn't pick a picture to vote on what you had to select for the zoo contest.Nothing jumped out at me until today!I love that second picture of the baby giraffe looking at it's back.Thar's the one I would choose. G
I was thinking of entering one of the new baby too! I have to see how it looks once it's an 8x10. I'm also not sure if they'd like a picture of an animal in a cage. I'm still so torn about which one to choose.
Also, Clay, that was Lincoln Park, and I didn't pay much attention last time I was there, but it looked pretty clean?
Quit complaining about my FAVORITE zoo Clay. At least it is free and what funds they have are not wasted on the lagoon. Besides, due to the urban renewal it is all cleaned up and more beautiful than ever. La-La, you can never go wrong with a "jerry-afee"! That would be my spirit animal if I believed in such things..they look so tall and graceful and then have to just about sit down to even take a drink....all those long limbs make a body a bit clumsy. :0)
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
While I've Been Away....
-
Santa was there too - James couldn't resist taking a picture with the big
guy.
Silas popped in for a visit and they had some guy time behind the building
...
Yeah!
-
As I have written earlier, I really like Resident Evil. So when I found out
that we had a Gamestop that had a bunch of cheap Resident Evil games, I
could ...
8 comments:
Adorable!
did they ever clean that lagoon out? or was that another zoo?
There is a big pond there, but I don't remember anything about cleaning the lagoon. Might've been lincoln park zoo?
thats it, we went there & saw everybody riding in paddle boats & having a great time splashing each other & as we walked up i noticed all the refuse floating around...
Couldn't pick a picture to vote on what you had to select for the zoo contest.Nothing jumped out at me until today!I love that second picture of the baby giraffe
looking at it's back.Thar's the one I would choose.
G
I was thinking of entering one of the new baby too! I have to see how it looks once it's an 8x10. I'm also not sure if they'd like a picture of an animal in a cage. I'm still so torn about which one to choose.
Also, Clay, that was Lincoln Park, and I didn't pay much attention last time I was there, but it looked pretty clean?
Quit complaining about my FAVORITE zoo Clay. At least it is free and what funds they have are not wasted on the lagoon. Besides, due to the urban renewal it is all cleaned up and more beautiful than ever.
La-La, you can never go wrong with a "jerry-afee"! That would be my spirit animal if I believed in such things..they look so tall and graceful and then have to just about sit down to even take a drink....all those long limbs make a body a bit clumsy. :0)
Can you photo shop any of this out? I am ignorant to it's capabilities.
Post a Comment