I used to date a guy who got quite the laughs from combining things that shouldn't normally go so well together. He argued that adding "mexican" before any noun automatically made the noun funnier. If you have ever been pestered by anyone online with a screen name starting with "Afro" it was probably him.I'm working on suffixes in this portion of my medical transcription adventure, and I can't help but think of him.
Afrocentesis: procedure to aspirate fluid from the afro.
Afrocele: an afro hernia.
Afrogenesis: the beginning of an afro
Afrography: the process of recording afros.
Afrologist: specialist in the subject of afros.
Afromegaly: enlargement of the afro
Afrometry: the process of measuring afros.
Afroplasty: Surgical repair of the afro.
Afroma: Afro tumor.
Afrorrhage: excessive flow or discharge from the afro.
Afrosclerosis: hardening of the afro.
Afrospasm: twitching of the afro.
There you go, Jon. A whole new slew of screennames.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

5 comments:
:)
afroma...
actually it is funny to put mexican in place of them all... or rather mexi...
Ah yes...trash man. I remember him well.
meximetry.....
it makes me start laughing like beavis & butthead...
Post a Comment