Monday, September 22, 2008

D-Day?

Tomorrow I go in for more blood pressure monitoring. I've got to be hooked up so they can monitor the baby too. If the baby is fine and my blood pressure is fine, I'm going to wait and see if he comes out on his own. I worry that Steve will be sad we missed out on taking advantage of his 2 days off in a row. But... I'd rather not force Dexter out, and this may be our last chance to really be alone together for awhile. I'm sure my blood pressure is going to be just as bad. I'm going to drink plenty of water tonight and tomorrow morning, have a banana, try my best to go into denial and relax. Hey, maybe I'm already/will already be in labor when I go to the hospital tomorrow.

I bought a bunch of yarn and magazines and hopefully I'll be distracted enough when the real stuff is starting to go down.

This is starting to get awful scary awful quick.

5 comments:

Clay Perry said...

youve got this man, you can do it!

Betty BeadBug said...

Seriously, while scary, Clay is right...you've got this. You can do it standing on your head. We appear to be perfect for making babies. :0)

Anonymous said...

While scary you can ace this.You know what's coming and it is different for every female who walks the earth.What you focus on is the end results,Dexter Bryan Christano.He's worth the trip.

Anonymous said...

anonymous is Junebug.
Love you lots.

C.S. Perry said...

Don't do it! Get out now!