I never thought I'd be begging for this guy to wake up. I also never thought I'd be begging for him to poop more. He sleeps like a lion. I think he gets about 20 hours in a day. It definitely makes things easier, but it gets at this worry-wart.
Today brings a doc appointment for me. I don't know if they'll be taking my staples out, but I fear when they do decide to. 
That's my staple remover kit. Everyone I've told about it has had the same response. They get a little wide-eyed and say "You have to take them out yourself?!" I have no idea why they decided I needed to have these in my possession and be responsible for bringing them to my OB. You'd think they'd have these in their office.
I have a headache that an ibuprofen 600 can't chase away. It's nothing intense, but annoying enough to warrant wanting it gone. I'm going to try eating something, even though I've been pretty good about keeping the belly well-stocked lately.
Ask me again in a week, or a month, or a couple months, but right now, this Mommy thing is everything it's made out to be. :D

6 comments:
SLEEP NOW!
Soon it will be all but an unremembered dream.
He will sleep a lot now.Remember the first year of his life is the year he will grow the most.
You Are doing fine.
Take your staple remover with you to the drs.let him remove them.Can you see them (the staples) let alone take them out?
You are doing fine with Dex.Love the blog spot.Put it in my favorites so I can see him at anytime.
xo
G
I am supposed to have my doctor take them out. They just gave me the kit when I left the hospital. I just don't get why they don't just have them at my OB's office.
And yes, Stuart, I try to get my naps in. I just can't stop looking at him. :D
I've never understood why they use staples. It would be nice if they could invent some kind that would dissolve over time like stiches do so you wouldn't have to have them removed.
It is true that even though he sleeps a lot now that could change at any moment. Be sure to rest when you can. I know you want to look at him...but close your eyes and just dream about him.
Any poop yet? xo xo
The dissolving stitches are very convenient, my dentist used them in my mouth and I didn't even realize that they were gone. They don't itch, irritate, or hurt. God praise dissolvable stitches!
Post a Comment