Still no signs of any mucus anything. Still no pains other than random stuff and gas pains brought on by my antibiotics wreaking havoc on my gastrointestinal system. I haven't had to take a tylenol 3 for a couple days now, so I'm glad to have been taking the antibiotics. They helped immensely. Once Dex finally decides to come out, I can get my teeth fixed and all that good stuff. Hopefully I won't be too out of it if I need work done. I'll have an infant to look after.
The plan right now is I'm going to be induced sometime around he 27th if Dexter hasn't made his grand entrance by then. It will be nice because we'll have a time frame of some kind. I can tell people to come on up around then if they want to be there for his birth. I can tell Steve's mom and stepdad not to go out of town.
My friend Julia thinks I won't make it through the weekend without going into labor. On saturday we'll see after my doc pokes and prods again. I'm definitely not looking forward to that. :( Everyone start sending all kinds of labor friendly thoughts my way. Steve says the bean is already taking after him, that he's going to stay put until someone makes him move.
In other news, I'm on the anatomy and disease portion of the Medical Transcription training program. Someone, anyone, please hit me right in the face if I ever decide it will be a good idea to look up the new and interesting terms I'm coming across in Google Image searches. Yuck. Some diseases are just disgusting.
I have come to an amazing conclusion. I will no longer call boils boils. They are hereafter to be referred to as furuncles. :D It's just more fun to say. Now, lets hope I never have to talk about having a furuncle. anywhere.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

4 comments:
Two days? Amazing....he will come out. He has just been waiting till you feel a bit better. Thoughtful boy.
Have hubby jump on your belly. If that doesn't make Dex come out, I don't know what will.
Dex would just kick him and he'd end up hurt. :D
Isn't Steve a little more tougher than that. I mean isn't that a little sad if your son,who hasn't been born yet, is already kicking your but.
Post a Comment