Today I had the lovely recurring jaw pain I suffered back around mid to late April. It starts exactly in between my front teeth and hurts all along all the teeth on the right side. I think it's mainly the fault of the broken wisdom tooth on the top right. My OB gave me a prescription for tylenol with codine. I'm afraid to take it. I'm worried about what it will do to the baby, if I'll have some adverse reaction, etc.
Luckily, the pain has kind of backed off some. With my wonderful luck being what it usually is, I bet it will stay in check until 4 or 5 months from now. Because why would I have the pain I need to use Tylenol 3 for when I actually have the tylenol 3 on hand? It was horrible. All I could do was cry.
Does anyone know any safe ways to coax this little guy out of here? It'd be so nice to sleep on my stomach again.
Also: I have an iguana. She's 4.

6 comments:
Whatever you do...don't drink Castor Oil.
A lot of old ladies will tell you to but don't.
All you 'll push out will be everything but a baby.
9 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna try castor oil.
I had an iguana once. He died of lip cancer.
I've been warned of the adverse reactions of castor oil. I think some of those old wives just like seeing folks suffer for their amusement.
Poor iguana. They can be prone to mouth and respiratory stuff. I lucked out and got a good one, because I know I'm not keeping everything by the book. Some collard greens tend to cure all that ails her.
Oh my gosh...9 days. So exciting. I know that probably sounds cheesy but it is so true. I know you are sick of me saying it but I moved around. With Patrick I had raging, rampant nesting going on. I cleaned the grout in the shower tile with a tooth brush.....I should have known something was going on...probably the last time I had time to do it in such a manner too! :-) With James I walked all the time because if I didn't I felt so bad I would have paid someone to knock me out. But, unfortunately, I think that it is different for everyone - just like pregnancy itself. Amanda used to tell me all kinds of things, while she and I were pregnant, to jump start labor. My favorite was pineapple. I did not mind in the least eating a ton of it. xo
Steve and Socrates...two of my favorite people...even if she did try to escape!
oh look! its cockatease!
Post a Comment