I'd really love to be rid of this persistent bee in my bonnet. I really would. All the fears that keep bouncing around in my head are as irrational as they are numerous. The sheer amount of the unknown that comes with all this makes me crazy. I have no pain with which to even hypothetically liken it to. I have no idea what it's going to be like. My sister had to be induced twice. It didn't take the first time.
Today I got a text message from Mario that made me laugh and feel so much better. It simply said "Force out made Niko mad. Look at him now."
Today my blood pressure was 120/77 when I got in there. My blood work came back fine, and the nurse kept forgetting to take my urine sample to test it for protein, so I guess I'm quite alright. I'm hoping I'll be surprised with some pains in the wee hours of some morning in the next few days. It seems like it will be easier to take if I don't bring it on myself. In some instances, that lack of control thing makes the fear a little more manageable.
And, in all honesty, I have a great partner in all this, who listens to what I want and will make sure that I get it. Sometimes it pays to be with someone with no regard for anyone other than those he cares about. :D
Something tells me this is going to be a lot harder than killing Jason off and countless screaming Argonauts.
While I've Been Away....
-
Santa was there too - James couldn't resist taking a picture with the big
guy.
Silas popped in for a visit and they had some guy time behind the building
...
15 years ago

3 comments:
Don't worry to much.It is natural to think of things that happen to us.
My three babies wer all late and look at what I have now.Three beautiful children who I wouldn't trade for the world.
Dexter will be here soon and you and Steve will be the best parents and love him so much.
xo
g
You know, you're not the first person to suggest selling my photos. I think I'm going to get some more together and do just that.
Breath....and remember what Mario said. I love James but there is another example if you compare his personality to Patrick's. Maybe you better cross your legs till Bean is ready. snicker, snicer.
love you.
Post a Comment