I'm working on a portion of the medical transcription training that talks about the muscles in the face. It reminds me of a story my dad tells about how witty my uncle can be.
They were working somewhere, probably a factory. One of their coworkers made some kind of wisecrack. My uncle replied with a resounding "Kiss My Ass!" He was immediately yelled at to clean up his language. Without missing a beat, he said "Apply your orbicular muscles to my rectum and apply suction!"
Yes, from my high school dropout Uncle Jimmy.
There's still no baby outside of my womb yet. I actually think he's got the hiccups right now. I tried to soothe him by rubbing his back, and he responded by punching my bladder. Either I powerful suck at this "maternal" thing, or he's out to get me.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

4 comments:
Sounds like you might have a little Stewey in there.
jimmy is an island unto himself, but he's always been nice to me...
My brother....always quick and witty. Drop out or not he can cut you to the bone and make you laugh along with everyone else.
As for whether he is out to get you...of course Bean is. That is their job...duh!
xo
Laurie
love you
Post a Comment