I had my weekly checkup today. I found out 2 things.
1. My doctor has big hands.
2. I'm not dilated at all.
He said that if nothing has happened by my next visit, we'll put something up there to get things going. I really wish I hadn't just taken a tylenol 3. I wish I could remember what he said it was. I've been trying all kinds of things from spicy food to what ever else those old wives have suggested and none of it is working. If I do have to be induced, I might make him do it around the 29th. Then he'll be born on my great grandpa's birthday.
My doc also gave me some antibiotics and a list of dentists that aren't scared of working on pregnant ladies. I figure the dentist will only prescribe antiobiotics anyways, so I'm just going to take them and see what happens. They can't do any real work until Dexter is out and about. They also probably couldn't do anything until the possible infection is done away with.
I can feel the little guy slinking ever downward. At first I thought it was contractions, but the tightness is so random. It's also like an afterthought. I barely feel it. It's good to know that he's making his way towards birth, even if it does mean I constantly feel like I have to pee a river.
In other news, my apartment flooded. :(
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
13 years ago

6 comments:
I know nothing about birthing.
why did our apartment flood? "putting something up there" sounds a wee bit disturbing...
it's raining like the bible here. :( and we live in the basement.
bibles emit water? doesnt the landlord need to fix that?
I meant "biblical proportions" but I'm sure you gathered that.
My landlord did rent a bunch of wet/dry vacs but it didn't save our stuff. :( Apparently there are pumps out now and ditches dug. All I know is it's still raining, and it's not more flooded. So maybe my cheap ass incompetent landlord did something good for once. Now, if he'd only have the dumpster emptied more than once a month. :X
Maybe he meant cervidil (sp?) I know they use that sometimes to get things going. Hopefully it won't come to that. He might just take his time...like his parents. Don't worry Noah, if the land lord doesn't fix it there are instructions for an ark in the bible.
Post a Comment