Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This one's for you, Clay.

We got the heck out of there before we got to the aisle that housed the buckets of mayonnaise and mustard. Alas, there will be no leaving them around until we get skin. They did have this:
Who REALLY needs 5LBS of green beans? I mean, really? Or this much g-d meat:
Someone Steve works with at Jewel said to watch the dates on the meat. Steve said they wouldn't repackage bad meat (because they'd get shut down) but they will try their damndest to sell almost bad stuff.

Bonus Dexter Shot!
He's getting so big. Oh, and he did have socks on. He just never wants to keep them on.


I finished another module in the online school I'm doing. Made me feel good. Including Pharmacology, I have 12 more to go!!! I'm excited. The sooner I finish this, the sooner I have a job- no wait, my career, the sooner I become an actual adult! The sooner we can get our house! The girl I know who does this for a living said when I'm done I should come work for her company. I still have my doubts that I'll actually be able to do it, but I'm working through those.

Today it's beautiful out, and my mom is coming by. Since I've finished a section of school I'm not going to worry about school anymore today. I'm just going to go out and enjoy the grass and the sunshine with my son.

5 comments:

Junebug said...

Good to know you are finishing your schooling.Closer to getting that house.
Have fun in the sun with Dex and your mom.
Wish I was there to have fun too.
xo

C.S. Perry said...

I sure miss family life.

Man...that sounded pathetic.

Head south soon.

Clay Perry said...

you get that five gallon jar of pickles?

Anonymous said...

That's why I only buy from the butcher shop. I never buy meat from the grocer.

Betty BeadBug said...

Five pounds of green beans is perfectly reasonable...I don't know why you are acting so! ;)
I love the Bean sans socks...makes me want to eat those baby toes...used to crack you up when I did that, big time.