Ok, so enough being angsty. (even if this is an internet blog) I've been working hard at hardly working on MT school. I've come across some more funny things.
1. It is probably not good if your heart doctor is talking about your LIMA.
2. Direct quote from an example of an abbreviation used in a sentence: "Her OMB was totally occluded" Totally.
3. There was an entire page of measurement abbreviations, and when it got to the part where I put them in their proper place to show I know them and know how to spell them, it asked for me to match them with definitions the previous page did not provide. Luckily I'm pretty alright at that "context" thing.
4. This is not as funny as I'd hoped it'd be. I just saw that "totally occluded" and read it like a valley girl would say it and it made me giggle. I'll be regaling you with fun things soon I hope. I needs fun things.
EDIT: "salpingo-oophorectomy" say it out loud to yourself. Hilarious, no? Also, who can really be expected to remember how to spell Esophagogastroduodenoscopy?
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment