Tuesday, March 3, 2009

does not approve.

One can survive on less than an hour of sleep each night, Right? Lie to me and tell me one can.

One can rise above the volcano of rage at the little guy for deciding 2am is when the cool kids decide to poop and then stay up for 2 hours tormenting Mommy by blowing raspberries while the bottle is in their mouth. Please. Tell me sweet fictional bedtime stories about how one can.

One can continually hate and then self-hate for hating because it really is a blessing to have the little guy keeping you up with constant raspberries instead of constant screaming. One can be thankful to have someone to call at 3am, even if all he has to offer is "yeah, I feel that way too." And "I don't know what to tell ya".


One can have a nervous freaking breakdown, and build a little bridge and get over herself I guess.



P.S. Nose, I'm watching you. I'm serious. No more of this one side stuffed up, one side running business. I love you, you have a decent sense about you, but I will seriously pull a Michael Jackson and cut you right the F off. All puns aside, cut it out.

1 comment:

Betty BeadBug said...

Yes to all questions asked. It won't necessarily be fun but you can do it. I am sorry as I know if it were in person you would kick my ass but I am just giggling almost hysterically. Not at your expense but because I have been there. Don't let him nap to much today, no matter how tempted you are! Then he will just want to sit up and play again tonight. Then you will really be sad. xo
p.s. The word verification is "suber" which is how you say super while sleep deprived.