Exactly 6 months ago I was in a world of hurt, on my way to the hospital. By 1:44pm, I had a baby. Now I have a babbling 20lb monster who likes to pull my hair.
Soon he'll be walking.
So far we haven't had any trouble with him as far as food goes. He likes what we give him. He didn't make a face when he tried prunes, but he also didn't make a face when he tried apples. Maybe he's just getting used to the change. I really, sincerely advocate trying to get your kid to eat real food around 4 months. It seems to have made a difference. (although, if you're gonna get a kid that's just picky, you're out of luck no matter what I guess)
I hope to stay on top of things and keep fresh fruit in the house so he will continue to eat good things. Maybe I'll eat good things too. Who knows.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment