Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Watches the Watchmen.

I saw the movie version of my favorite graphic novel. It was relatively faithful, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. They changed one little thing about the ending and it's been eating away at me since I saw it, but the movie is really very good in retrospect. I will own the SUPER AWESOME COOL edition, whenever that comes out. I would love to write a wonderful review of it but I don't have the time and my wrist has been bugging me for days.

I almost got a photography job. A bat mitzvah. I was definitely excited about it. I probably won't get it. It did get the wheels turning and I'm hoping to get some business cards made and a website up and running sometime soon. Now I just need to look through all my pictures and find which ones best describe me and my talents as a photographer. I will most likely be making another blog and posting the pictures there. It's much easier to send people to a blog than a photobucket account. It also looks better on paper.

I swear I'm almost done with the Pathophysiology portion of my medical transcription schoolin'. It has been taking FOREVER!!! I want to kill it! I'm never going to be an MT at this rate. It has been going much faster once I realized taking notes was meaningless.

I dunno, I'm crap at updating lately. I just don't really have much to write about I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard such mixed reviews about it I can't decide whether I actually want to see it or not. I've never even read the novel, so...

Betty BeadBug said...

Patrick still wants to see it so why don't you slip down here on...yep, you guessed it - Friday! You have so many great photographs that would be a hard one. I think since you are drumming up portraits and maybe cadid event shots you should go with a lot of those and then round it out with you Ansel Adams-ness...if anyone can understand that it will be you. Be sure to include the portrait you did of Patrick sitting on the rock stairs at the Maple Drive house...that is one of your best ever. I would think that even if I wasn't biased about the both of you. xo