Friday, March 20, 2009

I really should be reading...

Pharmacology has proved to be a tedious module so far. It involves much reading and not so much typing. It did pose this question, and I ask you, oh worthy readers, to answer it's call.

Direct quote from the Administration portion of the Pharmacology module:

"Did you know that the Food and Drug Administration lists over 100 drug administration routes? In fact, there are 111 distinct routes of administration. That’s right, 111 ways to get drugs into your system! I mean, you can probably think of a few of them but can you come up with over a hundred?"

So, can you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can really only think of a handful: pill, liquid, injection, letting the skin soak it in (can't remember what it's called, and putting a pill under your tongue and letting it soak in so it gets dispersed by that big vein under you tongue (can't remember what that's called either.