1. Still no internet. This should be remedied Thursday.
2. Got a cold. I believe the boy does too. :[
3. I find it funny that snoring used to keep me awake, but hearing Dexter's makes me relax and be able to sleep.
4. I don't want to go through any more boxes of our crap!!! I'm done with it! Just sell it all for money for my parents.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
I am feeling the same...I am tired of going through crap. I want to toss it all. going on a cleaning frenzy and just turn my head off and get rid of it all.
How can you be expected to resist sweet little snore like that? It's the small things that our kids use to wrap themselves further around our hearts.
It's because his snoring reassures you that he's okay.
Post a Comment