I woke up from dreams of my grandma dying, and having her body in a casket that could double as a coffee table. I was stuck in the house with her cabinet-table-casket with no one else. I had my cell phone, and it worked. I tried calling my parents house and it just rang and rang the first few times. The funny thing is, it didn't feel weird until the bugs started showing up. Big black millipedes and crickets. I'm sure there were others I'm not remembering. In the dream I rationalized that they were coming because it had been a week or so since my grandma had died. Someone finally came by and put a space heater face down on her casket so it would catch fire and just burn the whole place. That's when it got really weird. The casket just wasn't catching, and then I realized all my clothes and my grandma's stuff was still in the house, so I started packing things. That's when Annie and Mario showed up. She started grabbing things too, and we were in this big rush, but the casket never caught fire. I finally just put the space heater on the ground and we continued packing things. I went into one room, and my cat Ivy was there, and my cat Sparks. He's been dead almost 6 years now, but it was normal to see him in the dream. I was rejoicing them being there because they had an affinity for bug-eating.
It was sometime around then that I woke up, rolled over, and had dreams about starting again at Rolling Stones. They had some new punch clock and I couldn't find my punch card because it had my email address written on it instead of my name.
Once I woke up from that one I figured, Forget it, I'm just staying awake.
I don't have a day off until tuesday. I feel like I haven't had a day off in forever. I really need to tell them to remedy that. I felt really lightheaded at work last night. Headachy too. That's probably no good for the bean.
Speaking of the bean- My first doctor's appointment is April 14th.
-

1 comment:
I never could quite get the hang of Saturdays either. I was not sure whether to give into being tired or be excited that I got to be home. :0)
You and your crazy dreams. Someone is going to think that you are related to me....
snicker, snicker.
Post a Comment