Friday, March 28, 2008

Drive-by body pierce!

gettin' crazy with the cheese wiz.

So, I'm upset that most of my friends are on Livejournal. And I'm upset that my pop culture references are seeming to fall on bewildered ears.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone reads this, and if I should not update every day, as the people who read this have actual work to do.

Also also, I'm wondering how much of my recent craziness is hormones and how much is craziness.

I've been feeling very strongly lately that I've fucked up my life, and in doing so fucked up the lives of 2 other people. My fucking up span is exponentially growing.

I'm sick of being so mad I could just cry, and of just crying so much it makes me mad.

2 comments:

Clay Perry said...

how did you fuck up your life? i read this everyday, even if i dont leave a comment.... all you can do is look at what is going on, decide what you want to take place, then make it happen the way you want it to...

Betty BeadBug said...

I love your crazy humor and weird references. I have that problem all the time. I will say something and know if it was you or Annie or your Mom we would laugh till we cried but with others when I have to explain it the laughter is lost.
I don't know what is wrong but I am sure you did not fuck it up. It is like James would tell you....just a little accident, whatever it may be.
xo xo xo