Tom Waits told me that. He sounded like a muppet when he said it, so you know it's got to be true.
I miss my brother and my nephew. In missing them I've become aware that I'm maturing. I'm just not built to carry around that kind of hate. I have left it open for him to talk to me, and flat out asked him to on 2 separate occasions. He hasn't responded.
Speaking of what kind of hate I can carry around... I seem to be a bearer of the 'vibrant firecracker' variety as of late. I feel bad for Steve. I wish I could blame it entirely on hormones, but I really don't want to be one of those ladies who uses a pregnancy as an excuse to be a bitch. Sometimes I surprise myself with how bitchy I get. I guess that's the hormones. I was all too eager to talk sternly to a group of loud obnoxious teenagers on cell phones today. They were standing in a big circle right in the direct flow of traffic through the front lobby of the theater. It felt good to tell them to go stand somewhere that isn't in everyone's way.
I really love knocking teenagers down a peg. Probably too much for my own good.
Lately, I've become addicted to Chipotle tacos. They're expensive but they're soooo good. I'm waiting for the endless stomach and the real cravings to kick in. Although, I shouldn't be welcoming them, considering I'm all alone the whole night with no one to take me places to get things to calm the raging fist-sized bean in my belly.
I suppose I'll have to call it The Fist? No. It's Bean and will be until I find out what name I'm using. Since we've rounded the conversation to baby names, anyone with boy names to fling my way are welcome to comment. So far I'm loving Dylan James, but Steve says we have to see all our options. So far it's the only option I've given him that he hasn't turned down.
I sure wish he worked during the day. I sure wish I could find another night job.
Anyone know anything about medical transcription???
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment