Friday, March 7, 2008

I need a computer away from most of this.

If Steve's dad clicks for that cat that's too scared to go past the kitchen but meows anyways, I'm going to kill him and blame it on hormones. It'll work. This lady in (i think) london got off with probation and a monthly hormone shot. She said she killed someone because she was on the rag. Look it up, I promise you it's true.

I had a dream in the wee hours of the morning that dealt heavily with home possession (as in pea soup puke, not 9/10 of the law) zombie-like adversaries, and my only having furniture to shove at them to stop their tireless slow, stone-faced walk towards me. I managed to jump a fence and run towards some high school fair as I was waking up. It left my mind with a Something Wicked This Way Comes aftertaste.

I awoke to such pain and pressure in my head and behind my eyes that it hurt to lay my head down on the pillow. I tried to breathe through the pain and fall back asleep but the dream had me far past sleeping, even though I had only logged about 3 hours at that point. I finally gave up on Bone and decided to go sit in a hot bath until the warmth dealt with some of the inflammation in my noggin. I'd like to iterate that I am no easy vomiter. I can fight it for a good long while before I give up and decide it's worth the stomach acid in my nose if my gut feels better. I digress... I was standing now, in a shower, watching the bath water swirl down the drain and I was overcome with such a wave of nausea that I almost threw up right in the shower. I thought I wasn't going to make it to the toilet. I had about half a minute to realize I hadn't eaten in over 8 hours, and that was some sunflower seeds. Needless to say, it was much work to get anything up, and it was tinged with blood. Now I'm shaky because most of my body just simultaneously convulsed, my head still hurts, and I'm freaking out about throwing up blood. It's no fun, and my head still hurts. I did go to work for a few hours, so I'm glad about that. Steve said it wasn't enough blood to worry about, and that it was probably anything dry from my sinuses, or some from my stomach after taking two tylenol on an empty stomach. It's alright, I'll just make an appointment to see a doc- Oh Wait. That's right. . . stupid government. Stupid spermicide not cide-ing Superman's sperm of steel. Grrr.


I work again tomorrow night. :( and sunday. But Monday I think I have a tentative date with my parents to go see 10,000 B.C. Sometimes working at a theater is so great.

If anyone knows a decongestant that pregnant folks can take, let me know. Or something that works better than Tylenol. That'd be great, thanks!

No comments: