is apparently the same size the bean is right now. The website I signed up for today says it's about the size of my fist. And you guys know the internet never lies.
The insurance situation isn't nearly as dire as I once thought. It turns out the place I went to to apply and get my pregnancy test done was in the wrong. They didn't fax a sheet I was supposed to have signed, and my proof of pregnancy. I spoke to them yesterday and they said they'd fax it. I even left my number for them to call me when they did. Nobody called. I waited until 1pm today and I called the guy (very, very helpful guy thank god) who is in charge of my Allkids account. He said he never received anything. I called the clinic and they said they'd fax it. I left my number again and this time the girl actually called me to tell me it went through. I tried calling the guy back but had to leave a voicemail and hope he would call me and tell me he got it. So far, no call, but hopefully I'll get one tomorrow. If not I don't mind calling again. It's nice to deal with nice people who don't cut me off every time I try to get a sentence out.
I'm so tired today and I have no idea why. Well, I have some idea. Annie said to take the naps now while I have time, but I really don't want to sleep the whole day away. I guess I could clean, or go through boxes still packed and not even looked at since I moved in. I also have a whole plethora of movie channels to peruse.
it all just seems so lonely and boring. :(
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
I have to say that Anna is correct...sleep the whole day away. You will wish you had.
xo
Post a Comment