AG is right! You think it is going to be the huge things that get you threw the night but it isn't. It is the wrinkle of his nose, or the sound he makes when he is sleeping, or a certain way they say a word. That is what holds you up when you want to lay down...it's the best.
That was a nice little treat for you. With a baby you will take time to smell the roses.You will remember things you forgot about as he is discovering them. Hang on you are in for the ride of a lifetime. xo
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
While I've Been Away....
-
Santa was there too - James couldn't resist taking a picture with the big
guy.
Silas popped in for a visit and they had some guy time behind the building
...
Yeah!
-
As I have written earlier, I really like Resident Evil. So when I found out
that we had a Gamestop that had a bunch of cheap Resident Evil games, I
could ...
3 comments:
It's always the simplest things.
AG is right! You think it is going to be the huge things that get you threw the night but it isn't. It is the wrinkle of his nose, or the sound he makes when he is sleeping, or a certain way they say a word. That is what holds you up when you want to lay down...it's the best.
That was a nice little treat for you.
With a baby you will take time to smell the roses.You will remember
things you forgot about as he is discovering them.
Hang on you are in for the ride of a lifetime.
xo
Post a Comment