Monday, November 17, 2008

Switch-er-oo

Dexter has his days and nights mixed up. I managed to bamboozle him into sleep for now, but who knows if it will last when I try to put him in his bed.

I'm definitely afraid I'm going to have to get rid of my iguana. I'm worried she's getting pushed to the back burner because we're occupied with Dex-type stuff for now. Dex-type stuff takes up a lot of my day. I apologize to anyone I was talking online to or talking on the phone to and ended up cutting the conversation short.

Dexter is up to 4 oz of formula. Depending on his mood, it now means there's 4-6 hours between feedings. Sometimes it's still every 3 hours, but he's putting more time between yelling at me to feed him and that means I'm closer to an entire night's sleep. :D

The days are passing by so fast, and I worry I'll wake up tomorrow and be 80 with no memories to show for it. I'm hoping it's because my days are broken up into 3-4 hour increments. Watching the clock has made the day go faster.

Good thought of the day: We bought the cutest xmas outfit for Dexter today, and I think I got all my xmas shopping for my nephews done! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...sad. I guess it would be better to find it a home where it won't be neglected.