Monday, November 17, 2008

He's serenading himself...

He coos. a lot. He also grunts, gives me weird looks, and all around kind of makes my day.

Can you guys tell he's been sleeping more? :D

Steve has a dentist appointment tomorrow. He has been a week-or-so-long-sufferer of SEVERE mouth pain. He says it comes and goes, and I say he needs to visit a dentist, especially since he has insurance and can go to a good one.

I think that Dex is officially on Steve's insurance. I'm glad. Now we don't have to wait at stupid crappy medical card doctors who call him Christiana. Seriously. :[

Also, this:
I'm sure you know which one is me, but this is me and some folks I pal'd around with circa 2000.

Yes, I do believe that is a 311 t-shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you look like, but I'm going to venture a guess. I'm gonna say third from the left. How wrong am I?

HeartofGoldPlate said...

I'm the one on the far right. ha ha.