Money, patience, ability to accurately handle responsibility. Yeah. All dwindling.
Last night I gave him his bottle without shaking it up to mix all the formula and water together. Granted, it was 4am, and I had just woken up, but I still feel bad for basically giving him white colored water with a big ass clump of formula in it.
I need to find a new pediatrician. I need to figure out how exactly to change his formula, or if I need to. We still have 9/10 of a big ass container, plus an unopened container of the stuff he's got now. I definitely don't want him to suffer through any digestive issues, but I really don't want to waste close to $30. I wish I knew someone else who had just had a baby who gives them Enfamil. It drives me crazy, because he's only been eating this since he came out of me, and recently it's really seemed to disrupt any sense of regularity he's had. And (skip to the next paragraph if you'd rather not hear about poop) He seems really distressed the last few times he's pooped.
His pediatrician seems to not even remember him every time we see him. He called him Christian one time because of how they had Dexter's name written on his folder. Maybe I'm being picky, but if the doc doesn't even know his name, and keeps asking if I'm breastfeeding or bottle feeding, I think it's time to find someone with less of a workload or someone with a better memory.
Anyone want to come hold a baby so I can get my apartment in order?
Steve mentioned a christening to his dad a while back, and now his Dad is all hell bent on it happening before the end of the year. Is there something with catholics that makes it less holy if you're baptized after december? And anyways, my son is NOT going to be catholic. Sorry, any religion where you have to pay to get into heaven isn't for me thanks. If I knew how to have it done, I'd have him baptized non-denominationally. That way he can just pick when he gets older, and then everyone can come to a christening and enjoy it. I'm afraid Steve's dad's family won't show up unless I get him baptized catholic. I'm not catholic. My son isn't going to be catholic. Steve was baptized catholic, went to a catholic school and he just ended up being an atheist. I don't trust any religion where someone who beat on his wife or kids or stole things to buy drugs or some crap can just be forgiven because they told a priest every sunday that they "repented"
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

5 comments:
I'll hold him!
Me too...for as long as you want/need me to.
James and Patrick were baptized that way...just have Grandma call Bruce and it will be taken care of.
xo xo
When you are a praticing religion (Whatever religion)then spout of about batizing.
I think you have the right idea to have him baptized non-dementional and he can choose his own when he
when he grows up.
It's sad when you know people who are baptized and just stop going to church or practicing a religion.
The fact that you want it to happen speaks highly of your charactor.
One word: Scientology
Can i ask a few questions how is it non-dementional if he gets baptized its christian, non christian religions are judaisn-daism-budhism they have other initiations if baptize with one of them then its still not non-denomanational. And if hes atheist,Steve; then baptizing christian proves u beleive in god or christian..aka christ aka the trinity or god.. are u atheist or agnositc?
Post a Comment