I can't believe a week ago I was in the hospital. I still get nauseous when I see people being strapped down for surgery when flipping through channels on TV. We watched House last night and I had a lot more trouble with the graphic stuff than I usually do. I'm sure in time my post traumatic stress dramatics will calm down a bit. I can only hope. As long as I don't start having nightmares about it, I think I'll be alright. Then again, I have to get enough straight sleep to go into dreamland. :D
Today we went to Babies R Us with Steve's mom. She calls him her little angel. She got us a play gym thing that I had on my registry. They had a ton of costumes, and I think I found the one Dexter is going to wear this year. :D
He went to the doctor for the first time today. He's 9 lbs. The doctor also said he's probably not constipated, that it can sometimes take up to 5 days before the formula goes through their system. he said I only have to worry if he hasn't pooped in the next day or two. Other than the lack of crap, Dexter got a clean bill of health. The doctor said he's a strong little guy. When he put Dex on his stomach Dex started putting his head up. I know now is a time I need to cherish and remember everything, but I can't help but get excited for the future when I go past a park, or when I think about dressing him up as a skeleton when he's big enough to sit and get facepaint. :D There is so much cute clothes out there. I need to stay far away from Babies R Us.
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
13 years ago

5 comments:
He's gonna crap so big the diaper won't hold it all. Get ready!
I don't even care, as long as he does it. :D
What costume so I don't duplicate?
She's right, he is an angel.
They have the sweetest little blue monster costume. :D I think we're getting him that.
Let me know if you want me to get it for him. 1st Halloween is a BIG deal...can't just let it pass!w
Post a Comment