You made my whole year, promise. I love you both too, very much.
now how do i compete with that? too sweet...
Laurie and DexWhat a wonderful gift.I can hear her crying with happiness.xo
He can write already?I saw this earlier today and I have to agree with Clay. He's out of luck if he wants to follow that one.
He is smarter than me, only reason I can type this is because of spell check.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You made my whole year, promise. I love you both too, very much.
now how do i compete with that? too sweet...
Laurie and Dex
What a wonderful gift.
I can hear her crying with happiness.
xo
He can write already?
I saw this earlier today and I have to agree with Clay. He's out of luck if he wants to follow that one.
He is smarter than me, only reason I can type this is because of spell check.
Post a Comment