Monday, October 27, 2008

Marathon Man, revisited

I'm feeling much better in general. Chewing is still a debacle, but I feel about 90% so maybe this guy is a really good dentist and is just into causing people pain??? I'll have to inform him I'm no Bill Murray in Little Shop of Horrors, so his efforts are better appreciated elsewhere.

My friend Krista's mom is in the medical profession, not anything having to do with dentists, but I'm sure it doesn't matter that much. Point being: She said I could sue my dentist.

Hey man, if I can get money to start us on the road to our own house, I'd do it over again!

I called to make my follow up appointment for this coming Saturday and the receptionist was so nice. I told her I didn't want to see Dr. Fischman, and she listened to my sob story and said to just come in before noon and ask to see the Head Dentist. I double checked and asked if I needed to make an appointment. She said no, so if I have trouble next week, I'll add Lisette to the list of people I've had issues with at that place. I don't think I'll have a problem though. The phrase "I don't want his hands anywhere near my mouth" is resounding and wreaks of "I'm going to sue the pants off this place"

I'm talking to a lawyer. I don't want to put this guy out of a job, especially if he has a wife and kids, but I want him to know he royally screwed up and make him think twice before letting this happen to anyone else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...that would be Steve Martin, not Bill Murray. :)

HeartofGoldPlate said...

no, i would be bill murray if i liked pain. my dentist would be steve martin since he apparently likes to give it. :[

Betty BeadBug said...

Feed me Seymour!

Patrick said...

Open the pod bay doors Al, I think I have finally gone crazy....