Staples and their ultimate removal are no fun for anyone. (unless you're into that sort of thing...)Now I just have to keep myself on the fast track to healing. I have a plethora of pills: painkillers, iron supplements, antibiotics, blood pressure medicine... It's hard to keep track when I have to take some 6 times a day and some 3 times a day and some once a day. It's especially hard because my sleep is broken up now.
Anybody know of a good dentist who will rip a tooth out my mouth for next to free? Or for some sort of trade? I've got a pretty cute baby. :D
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
Hey! No trading my Bean for teeth! Clay will take it out for you if that deal really stands. Always room for a little one to love up....plenty of boys to teach him the ropes.
xo
Post a Comment