Sunday, October 5, 2008

!!!!!

His umbilical cord fell off!

That, and his genitalia looking severly less raw and freshly circumcised mean normal diaper changes from here on out!!!

Also, he fells asleep better when I sing to him. I'm running out of songs. Those around me are probably running out of patience with "Me and Bobby McGee".

Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cd player. Bach, Chopin, Tchaikovsky.

LC said...

I was always a fan of "Happiness is a Warm Gun." It just came to me one day while my hair was frizzled and my eyes were red with exhaustion. Catchy tune. Stuart's got Silas' umbilical stem stuck away somewhere secret. He's doing the scrapbooking... I'm not much for that kind of thing.

Great to hear that things are going ok.

Betty BeadBug said...

I will have to think on that but you guys never minded what I sang as long as I sang. All the pretty little ponies (sorry, I'm not sure what the actual name of it is) used to knock your brother right out. Your mom sent me a tape after Patrick was born and he liked "Baby Mine"...the song from Dumbo where he is visiting his mommy (sniff sniff) and I think it is in Beaches too. I will email you some more.

Betty BeadBug said...

Or as Kitty would say...he lost his "umbiblical" cord. love her fidget speak, it's bad ass.

Lucy Kelly is a-comin'! said...

That's so cute! I used to sing Magnetic Fields to my brother, it always calmed him down. Fortunately for him, he can't remember how badly I sing.

Patrick said...

Just make random, soft noises and see what happens.