Saturday, October 4, 2008

One week at home.

Dexter has been sans-hospital for a week now. The carpet folks are coming today to replace the one at our apartment. Then, it's only a week or so and I'll be at the apartment with the little guy. Steve's Grandma offered us a glider and ottoman. It's blue, so it will go nicely in a baby room once we have our own space and Dexter has his. I want to go there and rearrange the furniture already. Socrates is going to have to be outside of our room, but I don't think she'll mind, because I can put her where the sun shines in really brightly. I just hope Steve's dad's cats don't bug her.




Anyways, on to the important thing, a picture review of some of the weeks highlights:







Fox, helping set up Dexter's swing.


Watching football with Daddy and Rufus.




Finger picture. :D






Dino-mite.





Getting in some quality Ama time.



Daddy and Great Grandpa Jerry.


A little blurry post sponge bath.


Nap time.

School has been put on the back burner this week. I really need to get this place cleaned up some, and get some of Dexter's things organized. He has a lot of clothes that aren't going to fit him for awhile. So many people bought things that are a few sizes too big. Because, and I quote "everyone always gets newborn clothes" Yeah, all I seem to have are clothes that are a couple sizes too big. Where is this supposed surplus of tiny clothes? my son is drowning in the current ones.

4 comments:

LC said...

Aww!!! He's adorable! The nap time picture is too cute.

Betty BeadBug said...

what size does he need right now?

HeartofGoldPlate said...

He's wearing some newborn stuff, but at the rate he's going, he'll be out of it soon. I just only have a bunch of short sleeve onesies, and everything else is so big, even his newborn pants.

HeartofGoldPlate said...

P.S. he is adorable. :D I tell him all the time, but I'll have to let him know other people think so too, so he knows I'm not biased. :D