I have tentative plans to go to WI for the weekend, as I'm jobless at the moment and need to take advantage of people not calling me back while I still have my impending tax refund to fall back on, and the fact that I didn't run myself into debt. I really, really want to take my camera, but film just seems so obnoxious and overbearing now that digital is so easy. (Stupid expensive cameras. Stupid me being nice and supporting Steve's Dad. Ug.)
Anyways, feeling a little better, but the nausea is kind of a ghost thing hanging around, and food that I used to love is kind of making me gag. This time last month I would've been drowning my salad in ranch dressing. Last night when I thought about it, I had to fight my gag refex. I actually threw up the other night. Fully digested butterfinger. Yum. It came out of my nose. Then, everything I ate or drank afterwards tasted kind of sweet, like the chocolate that covers butterfingers. I haven't come that close to vomiting since, and I'm glad, but I sure wish this stomach thing would just go away.
In other news, I've still been applying like crazy and I hope some place calls me back. I haven't tried walmart yet, because it's kind of my last resort option. I really want to get out of retail, dammit.
While I've Been Away....
-
Santa was there too - James couldn't resist taking a picture with the big
guy.
Silas popped in for a visit and they had some guy time behind the building
...
15 years ago

4 comments:
have you checked for a job in a printshop?
not yet, I don't really know of any around here. :(
I'LL FIND YOU ONE?
yes, that would be wonderful, as I'm in desperate need of the money and the research.
Post a Comment