Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I think we've rather definitely established that, Valentine.

Just when I think I hate my job...
Just when I think I can work with Steve as well as live with him and not get sick of him...
Just when I'm decided that I'm leaving that stinkhole to fester behind me...

I was informed today that I was handpicked to participate in a group traveling to a couple CVS stores in the area. We're going to reset the entire Cosmetics section. I would work the shift I work now, Steve is ok with getting up earlier to drop me off in Schaumburg, Lombard, etc... The catch 22??? It's going to be from Feb. 10 to Feb. 29. I looked at the schedule, I work that night. Granted, it's a cleanup night, so it'd be easy no matter what. Maybe I can get the Saturday off after it.

Anyways, I love resetting the merchandise. It requires the kind of OCD that drives me. It's constant work. A 10 hour day goes by like 2 hours. Craaazzy....(insert weird King Louie eyes)

I still want to work at jewel with Steve. Every sunday I'd get a dollar more an hour and the raises are better, and more frequent. It'd be a HUGE pay cut, especially considering my raise most likely went through.

How do I get someone I hate fired??? If Christina "I drink alcohol with my liver cancer" Roman was gone, that place'd be HEAVEN. Absolutely fucking celestial. It's really too bad my managers are as nice as they are incompetent.

No comments: