Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm done with work. Someone pass me a drum.

I've applied and sent resumes pretty steadily for the past few days. I need to take an application to the bank, and check and see if I can apply at some banks around here online. I should see if I can apply at Walmart online too. Steve says they step all over their employees, but I hear they pay more than minimum wage, which would be nice for me. At least until Steve's dad gets back to work.

So, even better news, I talked to my sister about the being nauseous thing, and she thinks I should take a pregnancy test. Just what I needed! I know I sure as hell don't want to be nauseous for 9 months. It'd definitely be nice next to the alternatives of what could be wrong with me.

I hate being sick, and what irks me even more is the fact that I'm not even nauseous enough to just go puke. It'd probably make me feel better.

I really, really wish I could get away for a few days. That requires money, which requires work, which eats up a lot of my time to get away with. Someone want to fund a trip to Jacksonville or GA???

also this: http://retrocrush.buzznet.com/scary/index.html

goodly type things.

2 comments:

C.S. Perry said...

Well....luckily for you, if you ARE pregnant, the sickness rarely lasts the whole time. It subsides after the first three months...in most cases. You, however, may indeed be a special case. And all the old wives tales say that, the worse the sickness, the more likely it is that you will have a girl. Which makes me nervous on all fronts.
I migth also suggest that you seek employment as a "Spiritual Advisor" or maybe a "Spirtualist," you know, one of those charlatans who talks to the Dead. I hear there's good money in it. And all you have to do is lie.
Groovy.

HeartofGoldPlate said...

That's funny, because for most of the girls in my family, getting sick meant they were having a boy. I will take your wives' tale and run with it, as we're up to our eyeballs in boys and I already have a good girl name picked out.