Ok, so Heath Ledger's death has been getting at me since I heard about it. I've never even met him, I appreciated his good-looking-ness but by no means was I a fangirl.
Maybe it's because he makes such a good joker? Maybe it's because my favorite role of his so far could have been the reason he died? Maybe I'm being selfish and am just worried about them not putting The Dark Knight in theaters.
I've been nauseous for the past 2 days. It only settles down when I eat something, and it's never enough to make me actually throw up. It's more like a nervousness, only I'm not really nervous about anything. I sleep at night and catch naps during the day. I'm not usually this tired. I had heartburn the other day, and I guess I've had it a few times in the last few weeks. I've never had heartburn before. I had to ask my sister why I felt nausea in my chest. She told me "That'd be heartburn"
I really really wish I had insurance.
I really really wish Heath hadn't died.
I really really wish that batman movie had come out before his death. It's going to cheapen the experience and now everyone is going to flock to the theaters like idiots to see his last performance.
Not to mention the bible thumping idiots picketing his funeral. Aren't we supposed to not judge? I'd like to know how they're all without sin so I can learn and start throwing my own stones. Fuckers.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

1 comment:
the bible thumping idiots are the farthest away you can get from christianity, remember all you need to know about the christian god is in matthew chapters five through seven, i made you read them once, remeber them, you dont need to follow a christian theology for it to make sense as a guide, plus those people use their shock tactics to get attacked so they can file a lawsuit, its how they make a living.... if heath ledger was a favorite, enjoy his work & be glad that he shared his talent before he died...
Post a Comment