Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Desire is the sibling I've been fighting lately..

It's 3:54pm. I need to be sleeping now. My schedule is all screwed up and it's making me crazy.

I want a normal schedule.
I want my nose pierced again.
I want a nice camera.
I want a bathroom on the same level of my apartment that I sleep on.
I want to be able to put things on my living room floor without having to worry about water damage.
I want my boyfriend's father to go back to work.
I want to buy a two flat when we go house hunting.
I want to adopt a great dane and name him Atticus.

I want to be tired.
I want ravioli.
I want all of Neil Gaiman's Sandman series in my possession.
I want to remember to call people more often.
I want to still be pregnant.
I want to see my nephews even more than I already do.
I want Georgia to trade places with Indiana.

That's all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont want it, go get it....

C.S. Perry said...

Don't go get it...just close your eyes and wish real hard for it. Sure...that'll work.

P.S. Ding Dong has a lot of those Sandman books. Are they worth reading? I think she has the whole series.
also...There's a new film coming out that he wrote. It was previewed with "Beowulf."