1. If you are a parent, go HERE. Tell 'em Laurie sent ya. It's such a brilliant idea. I flirt with hating the person who came up with it. It's just so brilliant.
2. if you are in my neck of the woods (northlake) come to my impending garage sale! Buy my old junk. It's going to the very worthy cause of getting me and mine a place of our own.
3. Anyone need a photographer? Working with Mario a couple weekends ago got me interested in the biz again. I'd like to photograph things and not just get paid in food.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

2 comments:
Hmm... would if I lived up your way.
I will try to go there later today..must leave for work.
Wish I could make it to the garage sale. I could steal Bean and have him all to myself and you would all be to busy to care.
I always want you to take pictures. You have taken some of my favorites of my children. I should have gotten you to take more of them while you were here. I know you took a lot. But I should have had you take more of the two of them in a photo package sense. I was having to much fun to use what brain cells I have left. ;-0
Post a Comment