Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shameless promotion part three:

There is this wonderful site that will kill lots of time. Go there, and you get results like these!


This is the original picture I chose.

Afro Carribean me.

Anime Me.This is the "mucha" filter. I'm assuming it's some awesome painter's style.


AHHH! Old me!

Why does "drunk" me look so much like Lily Allen?

This is the "Boticelli" me from another picture I chose.

I never realized how much I look like my brother. Yikes. ("masculine" filter)

And here are some of Steve just for good measure!
This would be "El Greco" Steve.

And Old Steve! He looks like the kind of guy who'd teach you how to fish, when in reality he will be of the "Gran Torino-Get-The-Hell-Of-My-Lawn!!!" type.

I fully expect you all to go there. I don't plan on updating this blog with much substance anymore, if you want something worthwile to look at, go check out the pictures of my kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

El Greco Steve looks like Osama Steve.