Monday, June 1, 2009

el oh el.

This

made me laugh. I figured I'd share it with anyone still reading this ol bloggy.

In other news, I really thought I was out of high school. I wish people would come to me. If I was the source of something, ask. My email isn't too hard to find.

Also, in case any of you didn't know, if it's anonymous that means it HAS to be me. ESPECIALLY if it's from the North. You know, I'm the only one up here Julie may POSSIBLY talk to. It's not like she had friends here before she moved to GA. It's not like she has family here.

I think I might just take credit for all anonymous stuff if the credit is getting thrown at me. There's some good quotes and poems I've written it seems.

2 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

I had friends? Other family? You mean I didn't just magically appear here? I had a whole life and everything? You're the best Lola...
It amazes me all the things you're able to figure out all by your big self!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!