it's shorter than I wanted, but I think I've made peace with it. P.S. if Dex's eyes turn out to be that color green, I can't say I'd be disappointed. :D
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The good thing about hair is it always grows back. I kinda like it though.
39" Hand Carved Oak Walking Stick
-
39" hand carved oak walking stick $50 you can contact me at 678-423-6541 or
via email at crickhollowcarving@gmail.com
While I've Been Away....
-
Santa was there too - James couldn't resist taking a picture with the big
guy.
Silas popped in for a visit and they had some guy time behind the building
...
Yeah!
-
As I have written earlier, I really like Resident Evil. So when I found out
that we had a Gamestop that had a bunch of cheap Resident Evil games, I
could ...
5 comments:
The good thing about hair is it always grows back.
I kinda like it though.
Thanks! It's grown (HAHA) on me since I got out of the great clips or super cuts or whatever it was.
hey i like it.. it looks good!
I love it - you look like a pixie! Plus when summer really kicks in you'll really fall in love with it.
I love it!It looks great.
Don't be surprised if you go get it cut that way again.
Less hair for your little man to get into.
Post a Comment