Any oral surgery sucks. It especially sucks when your insurance doesn't cover the sedative so you have to pay $400 out of pocket.
It's a whole new level of crap when you tell your dentist you don't feel sedated, and he says "Sometimes it sneaks up on you. You'll feel it in the next 20-30 minutes" and then starts the procedure then instead of waiting 20 minutes. Then, when he damn near rips your cheek off when jamming the local anesthetic needle in your mouth, and starts even though you can't breathe because you were tearing up and your nose is draining into your throat.
Oh yeah, and then, when the local anesthetic is wearing off and you try to tell him and he just says "Don't talk." Yeah, that powerful sucks.
I was screaming in pain because I could feel them ripping a tooth out of my mouth and they just said I needed to be quiet because there were people in the next room and I would scare them if they heard me.
NEVER MIND the patient on the chair in front of them. I guess I don't get the luxury of not being scared or in pain, because I'll scare the other patients.
If anyone knows of a way I can get this douchebag, let me know. In the interim, don't go to Dr. Fischman at Full Smile Family Dentist.
You like my furry hood? I feel I may be overdressed for the desert
-
[image: Cholla Cactus]
11 years ago

3 comments:
That's what I was going to say! I'd never step foot in that office again!
I have a high tolerance for the numbing shots. I usually need 3-4 of them before it kicks in. Even after the third, I can still feel a little something.
Not to mention the tooth he ripped out last was where he put the shots in first, so it had been a little bit by the time he got to it. :( I'm never letting him put his hands in my mouth ever again, or I'm biting him.
Report him somewhere keep calling his office till you get to TALK to Him then give him an earful.
If he was still practicing Dr.Baukol (grandpas dentist)would of been the one to go to.You would never have had the ordeal you were put through.
Ask the smile dentist if you can wotk on his teeth.
Post a Comment